Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled Field Gauge with the FieldLab Mobile App
1. Power-on the Field Gauge
As soon as you power on your Field Gauge, it will begin advertising its availability to connect to your FieldLab Mobile App.
2. In the FieldLab Mobile App on your mobile device, Select the Scan Button
3. Watch the Devices screen for the Field Gauge to appear.
4. Select the Connect button to start communicating with the Field Gauge.
Get started with FieldLab Mobile
Check compatibility of your mobile device FieldLab Mobile runs on: iOS versions 11.0 and newer. Android versions 9 and newer. Power on your Field Gauge FieldLab Mobile works with any Bluetooth enabled Ralston Field Gauge. Download FieldLab Mobile ...
Get FieldLab Mobile for the iPhone and iPad
Connect to and control your Ralston LC20 Field Gauges with Bluetooth, log and harvest your test data, and share logged data with your organization or client. Download on the App store
Leave Bluetooth range while connected gauges are logging
The FieldLab Mobile app allows you to remote control logging on Bluetooth-enabled Ralston Gauges, monitor live readings, and harvest test data while within Bluetooth range, which is around 328 feet (100 meters) max. If you take your mobile device ...
Change Logging Interval
1. Select the Interval Settings Icon in the Logging Interval field. Note: Logging Interval Settings cannot be changed while logging. 2. Select the drop-down menu to choose your new Logging Interval. Note that longer intervals will give you more time ...
Share Data Sets
1. Select the Data Sets button Selecting the Data Sets button will display a list of every Data Set that has been imported to your phone. 2. Select the Data Set name to view more detail 3. Select the Share button From here your mobile operating ...